2012/05/01

Obsessed with .... Paris

I know, I know - it's been some time since we had an 'Obsessed with ....' post on our blog. Hailey and I decided that - from now on - we'd have only one obsession every month so we'll be free to do some posts for the other categories as well! However, May is a perfect starting point for the newly improved series and I found something that got me really exited and eager to post about...

A very dear friend of mine has recently been to Paris for the first time and brought back a whole lot of pictures. However, they aren't ordinary 'tourist shots' at all and when I saw them, I knew I had to ask her to share at least a few of them with you through the 'Squid Squad'. I therefore dedicate this post both to Paris and to lovely Carrie Levay - I think she's done a wonderful job of catching rare moments and original motives! Just look ... and enjoy:










Amazing, aren't they? Thank you so much, Carrie, for sharing these - I hope you'll continue on your photographic agenda, it seems very promising to me!

Love,
Sophy

1 comment:

  1. i loved paris! and it's cool you went to greece, my family is actually from there..its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete